Outside Sales Representative
The ideal candidate is a motivated, well-organized individual who can identify new opportunities, follow up on leads,
and identify markets and expand client base. They also have computer knowledge and can work independently as well as
with a team. Multi-state travel should be expected throughout the year. Knowledge of the Energy Industry
(Natural Gas Downstream) is preferred.
- Travel to prospective and current clients.
- Ability to achieve and exceed sales goals
- Creating Quotes, cold calls and visiting current customers
- Ability to present company products and services using Microsoft Powerpoint and other marketing material.
- Participate in trade shows and exhibitions attended by company.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Sales will be considered
- 3+ years' of sales experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, & Power Point)
- Salary Commensurate with Experience
- Health Insurance, 401K, & Vehicle Allowance
- Travel Expenses Paid by Company
- Laptop/Tablet & Cell Phone Provided